Worker's Compensation


If an employee suffers a work-related injury, the employee needs to immediately report the injury within 24 hours to their supervisor or school nurse. The employee must also report the injury to SDIC. SDIC will provide the employee with a claim number. If medical assistance is needed, the employee MUST use a physician on the 2024-2025 Worker's Compensation Panel. In the event of an emergency, go to the nearest hospital for treatment or call 911.

All employees who had a work-related injury must complete, sign and return the following forms to the Benefits Office within 7 calendar days of the injury:

Employees can contact the Human Resources Department at 610-797-2062 Ext. 1303 with any worker's compensation questions.