The Salisbury Education Foundation has approved a nationwide fundraising project called The Edvantage® Program. The Edvantage® Program is an innovative new way to shop online. Go to one single website and get all the best deals and discounts. Products and services are available from over 600 National Merchants and 6,000 Restaurants, such as Wal-Mart, Target, Macy’s, Best Buy, Expedia, Petco, Office Depot, and many more, including local restaurants. These merchants, in return for your patronage, will return a percentage of your purchase back to the Salisbury Education Foundation in the form of a rebate; all this while you receive savings, discounts and special promotions.
The average internet shopper spends $3,500 per year on-line. In many cases these individuals save hundreds of dollars annually versus shopping at the same stores in a retail mall. Supporters of this program are given the opportunity to generate rebates to benefit the Salisbury Education Foundation. Shopping is easy with product searches, merchants name list and category directory. Supporters save $100’s in additional promotions, discounts, specials and incentives directly from the merchants they are shopping through Edvantage®. Rebates are distributed directly to the Salisbury Education Foundation to support the needs of our Students.
The Edvantage® Program is FREE, takes 2 minutes to register on-line, and is easy to use. All purchases are confidential and secure. The Salisbury Education Foundation sees only your name and the total amount of rebates generated by your shopping. No other information is reported.
Please take a moment to register in the Edvantage® Program by following the simple instructions below. Your involvement, coupled with fellow supporters could generate significant funds for education, enrichment and enhancement programs for our children within the School District.
- Go to the EdvantageProgram.com site.
- Under SHOP ONLINE, click on REGISTER.
- Fill out the required information. The ACCESS CODE is: SalisburyEducationFoundation
- YOU ARE READY TO GO! Shop at the listed merchants and receive personal discounts and rebates for our Foundation.
- Registration is only required on your first visit. When you return, just log in using your username and password.
- IMPORTANT: You must come to the Edvantage® Program website and LOGIN every time you wish the Foundation to benefit from your purchases.
- For questions, call 1-866-750-6847.