We would like to remind all staff and students to follow CDC recommendations to reduce the risk for any respiratory virus.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
DOH also continues to update factsheets and information about the virus on its website. You can find the most current information for schools by visiting DOH’s Coronavirus website.