New Users: If you are new to the Community Portal, please follow the directions below. You will first need to create a login/password for yourself in order to access the Portal website. (Accounts may be shared by parents/guardians or individual accounts may be established.) Please complete the following steps:
- Visit https://www.salisburysd.org/portal and click on Create a Sapphire Community Portal Account.
- You will be prompted for the district keyword. The keyword is salisbury.
- Read and agree to the Sapphire Community Portal User Agreement.
- Complete the form, taking special care to include all required information.
- A notification email will be emailed to you shortly after the form is received.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive an additional email and may login with your username and password.
Previous Users: Complete the portal upgrade process as outlined HERE. Once complete, use your login credentials to access the Community Portal. If you are adding students to an existing account do not apply for another account. After logging in, click on your name at the top right of the screen, select Students, and then select Click to Request Access to Other Students. If you require your login information again, please visit the Community Portal and click on “Forgot your password?” If you are unable to get past this screen, please contact Mrs. Mary Bishop via email email@example.com.
If you have further questions regarding the use of the Community Portal, please contact Mrs. Mary Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.