The Salisbury Township School District is proud to announce the establishment of the Distinguished Alumni Wall of Honor.
The program is designed to recognize notable Salisbury Township School District alumni who have brought honor to the Salisbury Township School District.
We are seeking nominees who have distinguished themselves and contributed to society in an exemplary manner.
Number of Awards to be Given
- Awards are to be given annually with the number of nominees inducted at the discretion of the selection committee.
- The committee will choose from the applications which must be received by October 1st of the current school year.
- Must be a graduate of Salisbury Township School District
- Nominees must be at least 25 years old.
Nominees are evaluated on the following criteria:
- A commitment to learning
- Accomplishments in his or her chosen career
- Accomplishments related to volunteer work/service to others
- A positive impact on people or contributions to others
- Special recognition or awards
Selection Committee and Process
The selection committee is to be composed of the following:
- The Superintendent
- The Associate Superintendent
- One member from the Salisbury Township School Board
- One member from the Salisbury Township School District administration
- One member from the Salisbury Educational Support Personnel Association
- One member from the Salisbury Education Association
- One member from the Salisbury Community
Inductee(s) will have a plaque placed on the Alumni Wall of Honor located in the Salisbury Township School District Administration Building.
Applicants who submitted but were not selected will be considered again the following year without the need to resubmit an application. If not selected within 1 year after original nomination, a new application must be submitted.
Please keep your nomination to 3-5 pages.
Nomination forms (see file below) must be postmarked by October 1st. Nomination forms should be returned by mail or email to:
Salisbury Township School District
1140 Salisbury Road
Allentown, PA 18103