- Harry S. Truman Elementary School
- Kindergarten and Grade 1 – iPad Mini – available in school
- Grade 2 – Grade 5 – Macbook Pro – available in school
- Grade 6 – Grade 12 – Macbook Pro – available in school and at home
TL2020.org is the primary communication tool for teachers, students, parents and community about all things TL2020! Links to documents, forms and important information about digital devices for students and parents/guardians appear across the top of the page. Look for fresh content about student work and TL2020 news to appear on the main page.
TL2020 has as its stated goals:
- Transformed teaching and learning, guided by the SAMR framework as measured by classroom walkthroughs, observations, surveys and other sources.
- Increased occurrences of higher level thinking, guided by Webb’s Depths of Knowledge (DOK) as measured by classroom walkthroughs, observations, surveys and other sources.
- Increased opportunities for all students to benefit from online and blended learning opportunities in all content areas including courses/content developed by Salisbury staff.
- Increase opportunities for all students to develop and practice literacies that provide readiness for college and career in our interconnected world.