In this area of our website you will find updated news and announcements of programs offered through the Guidance department at Salisbury Middle School. Please check back for further announcements as the year progresses for new events and opportunities.
- The end of the second marking period is January 18, 2019. Report cards will be uploaded to the Community Portal on January 25, 2019.
- The mid-marking point of the third marking period is February 22, 2019 . Mid-marking reports will be uploaded to the Community Portal on February 29, 2019. (Subject to change with any inclement weather school closings)
- The Pennsylvania System of School Assessment (PSSA) will be held on the following dates/times at Salisbury Middle School. Englsh/Language Arts assessments will be held on April 15-17. Math assessments will be held on April 29-30. Science assessments will be held on May 1-2 for 8th grade students only (6th and 7th grade students do not take the Science PSSA)
Attention all parents/guardians of 8th grade students:
The following dates/times outline the upcoming course selection process for all 8th grade students as they prepare for the transition to Salisbury High School:
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - Counselors from the high school will hold an assembly at the middle school for all 8th grade students to discuss the course selection process for next school year
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 - Parent Information Evening @ 6:30pm - High School Auditorium - School Counselors at Salisbury High School will be presenting information to parents regarding the high school course selection process.
- Wednesday, February 6 - Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - The Sapphire Community Web Portal will be open for all students to make course selections. During this time, school counselors will be visiting English classes to ensure students are completing online course selection form. Visitations to be scheduled.
- Tuesday, February 19 - Friday, March 22, 2019 - Counselors will meet individually with each student regarding their course selections.