Welcome to the Salisbury Township School District Kindergarten Registration. We are looking forward to partnering with you on your child's educational journey!
Children eligible for kindergarten enrollment must:
- Be age 5 on or before August 31, 2021
- Reside in Salisbury Township School District.
Kindergarten registration will be a three-step process for the 2021-22 school year:
- Step 1 - Complete the Kindergarten Registration Survey by March 15, 2021.
- Step 2 - Enrollment meeting - Building staff will contact each family to set up an individual appointment to collect and review required paperwork. Parents need to bring the following items to the appointment:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current Immunizations
- Current Lease or Sales Contract for Permanent Residence
- 1 other proof of residency:
- current drivers' license or vehicle registration
- current utility bill (water, sewage, heat, oil, electricity or cable)
- current bank statement
- current W2 or W4 form
- current federal state or local tax documentation showing address (from tax agency--not blank form completed by resident)
- current pay stub with address of employer & employee
- current medical, state or federal benefits document showing address (medical ins., social security, unemployment, etc.)
- Step 3 - Kindergarten Screening - In June, learners will participate in a series of short assessments by appointment.
Please contact the Salisbury Elementary office staff with any questions 610-791-2800.