Enrollment is by appointment only, Monday to Friday 9am - 2pm. Contact Ms. Rooney to schedule your meeting 610-791-2800 ext. 4500.
The enrollment paperwork can be found linked below.
- You must reside in Salisbury Township in order to attend a school in Salisbury.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before Aug. 31st.
Please bring the following documents along with the completed enrollment packet.
- Original birth certificate, passport, hospital birth records or adoption papers
- Current immunization records
- If applicable:
- most recent IEP, Evaluation or Re-evaluation Report
- court order or district guardianship form
- Current Lease or Sales Contract for Permanent Residence
- Residency verification with two forms of current documentation and a moving permit (moving permit can be obtained from Salisbury Township Website phone number: 610-797-4000)
- 1 other proof of residency:
- current drivers' license or vehicle registration
- current utility bill (water, sewage, heat, oil, electricity or cable)
- current bank statement
- current W2 or W4 form
- current federal state or local tax documentation showing address (from tax agency--not blank form completed by resident)
- current pay stub with address of employer & employee
- current medical, state or federal benefits document showing address (medical ins., social security, unemployment, etc.)