Welcome to Sixth Grade at Salisbury Middle School!
Kestrel Team Information 2018-2019
- The sixth grade team is dedicated to helping each and every sixth grader grow as a learner and individual.
- We meet daily to coordinate our efforts, share observations, and share successful strategies.
- Please see the attached brochure located at the bottom of the page for some background information and suggested supplies of the team.
You will find daily homework updates on each core teacher's website. Please see below.
How is your child doing with his or her grades?
You can check the community portal for student grades:
Click the link to see your child's grades entered by the teachers.
This will allow you to keep aware of your child's progress and performance.
Be PROACTIVE and Put First Things First!
Please bring at least 1 pair of EARBUDS every day to school.
Also check the brochure link attached at the bottom of this page for
any other supplies that would be useful and needed to be successful.
Each student will also go to these subjects on a rotating basis:
- Art (Mrs. Miller)
- Family and Consumer Science (Mrs. Gerhart)
- Music (Mrs. Mosley)
- Physical Education (Mr. Allinson and Mrs. Magann)
- Technology Education (Mr. Recke)
Reminders via Remind
Get important reminders for 6th grade happenings via texts!
Join Remind 6th Grade Kestrels 2018-2019!