What is PAGE?
The Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education (PAGE) is an organization dedicated to the growth and development of gifted and high achieving children.
What does the STSD PAGE affiliate do?
- Advocates for gifted education within the Salisbury Township School District.
- Educates parents by providing resources at open houses and bi-annual presentations.
- Collaborates with school administrators.
- Provides support for parents of gifted and high achieving children.
PAGE Affiliate Officers
Becky Glenister, President (610) 434-8448
Chris Spedaliere, Vice-President
Debbie Galbraith, Secretary
Julie Bolton, Treasurer (610) 966-6400
Please contact any PAGE officer.
STSD PAGE Affiliate Facebook Group Page
Among the many updates:
- PAGE-PSEA Teacher Handbook
- Information and letters regarding funding and compliance monitoring
- Toll Free Helpline - (888) 736-6443
Applied Gifted Education
is an extensive new website with practical, hands-on advice and information by PAGE Parent of the Year 2004 Todd McIntyre. The site covers GIEPs, PA regulations, and case law, with an easy to use rating tool to help get you started.
Hoagies Gifted Education Page
Center for the Gifted
Pennsylvania Department of Education
Gifted Education - Be informed about the rights of gifted students with links to Chapter 16 regulations, the Basic Education Curriculum, Gifted Guidelines and Parents Guide.